Monday, January 16, 2012

Mini Pancakes


Salam to all Muslim & Selamat Sejahtera to Non Muslim. Today I would like to share mini pancake recipe. I got this recipe from Nigella (AFC Channel) & I've made a few changes so its easy for me to prepare everything. Its very simple to make and the most important thing, my kids LOVE it.. Good Luck & I hope you guys enjoy it..

Nigella Mini Pancake
Makes about 15 pancakes

For the Pancake Mix:
600g flour
50 tablespoons baking powder
2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
1 teaspoon salt
50g Caster sugar 
**Mix all the ingredients together and store in a jar.

TO MAKE THE BATTER AND THE PANCAKES:
For
each cup of pancake mix, add and whisk together:

1 egg 
1 cup Milk
1 tablespoon melted butter

- When ready to make the pancakes, proceed as follows: Heat a flat griddle or pan with no oil.
- Spoon drops of 1 1/2-2 tablespoons of batter onto the hot griddle or into the pan and, when bubbles appear on the surface of the little pancakes, flip them over to make them golden brown on both sides. 
- A minute or so a side should do it.

No comments: